Free clinics and community health centers in Richland county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Richland county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Richland Medical and Dental Clinics:
Ag Worker Health & Services - Fairview
- Location: Fairview, MT - 59221
- Contact Phone: (406) 742-5201
- Details: At Ag Worker Health & Services, we are dedicated to providing primary and preventative health care specifically for agricultural workers and their families. With four year-round clinics in Montana and one in Wyoming, we do our part to support the agricultural industry of the region through our health care services. Our mobile clinics also allow us to extend our reach and provide on-site care to farms and ranches in the region that may not have access to a satellite clinic. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
Sunrise Women's Clinic
- Location: Sidney, MT - 59270
- Contact Phone: (406) 433-7772
- Details: Are you pregnant, and it’s less than perfect timing? Facing an unplanned pregnancy is hard. You may be confused or worried. At Sunrise Women’s Clinic we want you to know you are not alone. We’ve been helping women just like you since 2010. If you think you are pregnant, the best way to be sure is to have a medical-quality pregnancy test, followed by an ultrasound. Meet with one of our caring advocates or nurses who can help you sort through your feelings and concerns. Learn factual information about all of your options. All of our services are Free and Confidential.