Free clinics and community health centers in Superior
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Superior. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Superior Medical and Dental Clinics:
Mineral Community Hospital Clinic
- Location: Superior, MT - 59872
- Contact Phone: (406) 822-4841
- Details: Looking for a primary care provider? Does your 3 year-old have an ear ache? Did you sprain an ankle over the weekend? We can help! The Mineral Community Hospital Clinic opened its doors on Jan. 2, 2019. The hospital clinic sees patients weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm by appointment, and walk-ins are welcome.
Partnership Health Center - Superior/mineral County
- Location: Superior, MT - 56872
- Contact Phone: (406) 822-4278
- Details: We are a community health center, a place where everyone in our region can receive high-quality health care and no one is turned away due to inability to pay.