Free clinics and community health centers in Eureka county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Eureka county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Eureka Medical and Dental Clinics:
Crescent Valley Health Clinic
- Location: Crescent Valley, NV - 89821
- Contact Phone: (775) 468-0250
- Details: William Bee Ririe Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Clinic provides service at Crescent Valley Clinic.
- Location: Eureka, NV - 89316
- Contact Phone: (775) 237-5642
- Details: William Bee Ririe Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Clinic is excited to announce that we are expanding our service area to include the residents of Eureka County. We have hired Jerome Hicks, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse to practice full time in Eureka County. Twice a week the William Bee Ririe will be sharing our Family Practice Physicians and other Specialists with the Eureka Clinic. We have been providing a high level of care to our remote area of White Pine County for many years and feel it is the perfect time to branch out to Eureka County. Laboratory services will be available at the Eureka Clinic once our Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certification is complete. We are also working on a contract to provide pharmacy services at our Eureka Clinic. We have decided to open the clinic to patients prior to having our laboratory certification completed and a pharmacy contract in place to minimize the disruption in patient care.