Free clinics and community health centers in Merrimack county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Merrimack county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Merrimack Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bi-state Health Center Association, Inc.
- Location: Concord, NH - 3301
- Contact Phone: 6032282830
- Remarks: Healthy Communities Access Program ?>
Concord Feminist Health Center
- Location: Concord, NH - 03301
- Contact Phone: 603-225-2739
- Details: The Concord Feminist Health Center is a non-profit healthcare facility serving primarily women throughout New England. We have been providing individualized, quality, compassionate care with respect since 1974. We are New Hampshire’s longest standing abortion provider. We offer a wide variety of Sexual and Reproductive Health Care services. We are a judgment free zone. We are here to help.
- Remarks: For those without insurance coverage, fees are calculated on a “sliding scale” based on family size and income; Toll free 855-502-3858; Hours: Monday: 8:30am-8:00pm, Tuesday-Thursday: 8:30am-5:30pm, Friday: 7:30am-4:30pm ?>
Health First Family Care Center
- Location: Franklin, NH - 03235-1259
- Contact Phone: 603-934-4249
- Details: LRGHealthcare is a non-for-profit healthcare charitable trust with a long tradition of providing quality service to the Lakes and Three Rivers Regions. LRGHealthcare’s mission is to provide accessible, quality, compassionate care and to strengthen the well-being of our community.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Health First Family Care Center, Inc.
- Location: Franklin, NH - 3235
- Contact Phone: 603-934-0177
- Details: It is the mission of Health First to provide high quality primary health care, treatment, prevention, and education services required by the residents of the service area, commensurate with available resources, and to coordinate and cooperate with other community and regional health care providers to assure the people of the region the fullest possible range of health services.
- Remarks: Administrative/Clinic ?>