Free clinics and community health centers in Merrimack county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Merrimack county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Merrimack Medical and Dental Clinics:
Caring For Women
- Location: Franklin, NH - 03235
- Contact Phone: (603) 934-4249
- Details: LRGHealthcare and Laconia Clinic are pleased to offer women’s health and OB/GYN services across the region in a single, collaborative practice, with locations in Laconia and Franklin. Caring for Women provides every woman with convenient options, better appointment availability, and a team of medical professionals to meet your healthcare needs.
Equality Health Center
- Location: Concord, NH - 03301
- Contact Phone: (603) 225-2739
- Details: Equality Health Center is a non-profit healthcare facility serving women, men, and gender non-conforming individuals throughout New England. We have been providing individualized, quality, compassionate care with respect since 1974. We are New Hampshire’s longest standing abortion provider.
Health First Family Care Center - Franklin
- Location: Franklin, NH - 03235
- Contact Phone: (603) 934-1464
- Details: HealthFirst Family Care Center, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Health Center that provides primary healthcare to anyone in the Twin Rivers and Lakes Regions of New Hampshire. The five-county area includes 23 rural townships (Alexandria, Andover, Ashland, Belmont, Bridgewater, Bristol, Center Harbor, Danbury, Franklin, Gilford, Gilmanton, Groton, Hebron, Hill, Laconia, Meredith, Moultonborough, New Hampton, Northfield, Salisbury, Sanbornton, Sandwich and Tilton). HealthFirst Family Care Center Inc. is please to be a Federally Qualified Health Center. We provide our services in Compliance with Rules under Sec 330 with partial program funding from Health and Human Services, Bureau of Primary Health Care Services. “This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.” We promote health, wellness and disease prevention through a variety of health screenings such as breast and cervical cancer screenings. Sore throats, sutures, sprains, strains, digestive problems, depression, diabetes, and physicals are also some of the reasons you may want to see us. We also have an excellent prenatal program. You, your children, parents, and grandparents now have access to medical care, social services, behavioral health counseling, and nutritional counseling – all in one place for your convenience. HealthFirst can offer a full range of services for your family’s healthcare needs, because we are part of a team with other Health and Human Services providers. Included on the interagency team are: LRGHealthcare; Franklin Regional Hospital; Franklin VNA & Hospice; Newfound Area Nursing Association (NANA); Riverbend Community Mental Health; Genesis Behavioral Health; Central New Hampshire VNA & Hospice; Community Action Program (CAP) – Belknap Merrimack Counties; Child and Family Services of New Hampshire; Lakes Region Community Services; Horizons Counseling Center; Partnership for Public Health; local schools; and, other area providers.