Free clinics and community health centers in East Orange
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in East Orange. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
East Orange Medical and Dental Clinics:
East Orange Primary Care Center
- Location: East Orange, NJ - 07017-2213
- Contact Phone: 973-675-1900
- Details: Newark Community Health Centers, Inc. (NCHC), a network of federally qualified health care centers, has been providing comprehensive primary care services to children and adults who reside in the City of Newark and surrounding communities for over 20 years. At NCHC, we define CARE as Compassion, Appreciation, Respect and Excellent service to patients and are committed to providing quality health care to individuals, regardless of their ability to pay. With seven health centers located in Newark, East Orange, Orange and Irvington, NCHC's goal is to meet the health care needs of the communities in which we serve and help people live stronger, healthier and happier lives.
- Remarks: Year round ?>
Planned Parenthood - Gale Center
- Location: East Orange, NJ - 0 7018
- Contact Phone: 973.674.4343
- Details: All services at this health center are available on a walk-in basis. Scheduled appointments are also available.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.Please call for walk-in hours.
- Remarks: Open the 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the month. ?>