Free clinics and community health centers in East Orange
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in East Orange. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
East Orange Medical and Dental Clinics:
Newark Community Health Centers, Inc. - East Orange
- Location: East Orange, NJ - 07017
- Contact Phone: (800) 994-6242
- Details: NCHC was founded on October 2, 1986 as a Federally Qualified Health Center to address growing health disparities plaguing underserved populations in the City of Newark. As the population continued to increase in Newark and its surrounding cities, so did the need for access to quality healthcare. To meet this need we expanded our centers and services. Currently, we have 7 centers in Newark, East Orange, Irvington, and Orange that offer a full range of medical and dental services for children, adults, and seniors.
Planned Parenthood - East Orange
- Location: East Orange, NJ - 07018
- Contact Phone: (973) 674-4343
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.