Free clinics and community health centers in Somerset county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Somerset county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Somerset Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Manville Health Center
- Location: Manville, NJ - 0 8835
- Contact Phone: 908.231.9230
- Details: Services offered depend on clinician availability. Please call the health center for more information.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: Please contact the Flemington health center at (908) 782-7727 for assistance on days we are closed. ?>
Women's Health & Counseling Center
- Location: Somerville, NJ - 08876
- Contact Phone: 908-526-2335
- Details: Women’s Health & Counseling Center provides high quality primary, preventative, and reproductive healthcare services, as well as sexual assault counseling and support programs for women and teens in central NJ. If you are uninsured, underinsured, or have difficulty receiving medical care due to financial, social, cultural, language, or other barriers, we can help.
- Remarks: Costs for services are based on a “sliding fee scale” - patients pay according to income. Health Center: Mon: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, Tues: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM, Thurs: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM, Fri: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ?>