Free clinics and community health centers in Sussex county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Sussex county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Sussex Medical and Dental Clinics:
Free Clinic Newton
- Location: Newton, NJ - 07860
- Contact Phone: 973-400-8432
The Clinic is staffed by physicians and nurses with a wide range of medical skills, managing urgent care problems and chronic care problems.
- Remarks: We're open most Monday evenings, 6p-8pm (excluding holidays); no appointments are taken ?>
Neighborhood Health Center Newton
- Location: Newton, NJ - 07860-2115
- Contact Phone: 973-383-7001
- Details: The Neighborhood Health Services Corporation's mission is to provide high quality, customer focused, cost-effective primary health care services in a safe and accessible environment for the residents of the City of Plainfield and surrounding communities. NHSC is especially dedicated to providing consistent, high quality primary health care services to the medically needy and indigent populations of these communities.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Planned Parenthood - Newton Health Center
- Location: Newton, NJ - 0 7860
- Contact Phone: 973.383.5218
- Details: Services offered depend on clinician availability. Please call the health center for more information.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: NOTE: No clinician is on staff Mondays. ?>