Free clinics and community health centers in Warren county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Warren county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Warren Medical and Dental Clinics:
Neighborhood Health Center Phillipsburg
- Location: Phillipsburg, NJ - 08865-3018
- Contact Phone: 908-454-4600
The Neighborhood Health Services Corporation's mission is to provide high quality, customer focused, cost-effective primary health care services in a safe and accessible environment for the residents of the City of Plainfield and surrounding communities. NHSC is especially dedicated to providing consistent, high quality primary health care services to the medically needy and indigent populations of these communities.
NO dental at the Phillipsburg, NJ Office
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Planned Parenthood - Phillipsburg Health Center
- Location: Phillipsburg, NJ - 0 8865
- Contact Phone: 908.454.3000
- Details: Services offered depend on clinician availability. Please call the health center for more information.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: NOTE: No clinician is on staff Fridays. ?>
Planned Parenthood - Washington Health Center
- Location: Washington, NJ - 07882
- Contact Phone: 908-454-3000
- Details: Planned Parenthood is the nation’s leading sexual and reproductive health care provider and advocate. For nearly 100 years, we’ve worked to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible choices.
- Remarks: You will not be turned away because of your inability to pay; HOURS OF OPERATION: Wed 11:00am - 7:00pm, Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sat 9:00am - 2:00pm ?>
Zufall Health Center—hackettstown
- Location: Hackettstown, NJ - 07840
- Contact Phone: 908-452-5366
- Details: Zufall Health Center is the medical and dental home for northwestern New Jersey's underserved. As a fully licensed Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), we provide high-quality, affordable medical and dental care to residents of Morris, Sussex, Hunterdon, and Warren counties. At Zufall Health Center, we welcome all patients regardless of income or insurance status. In our comfortable, healing environment, we promote a comprehensive continuum of care, treating patients from birth through the senior years. Our bilingual staff of board-certified physicians, dentists, and nurse practitioners is committed to a patient-centered philosophy. Responding to the needs of our diverse population, we deliver caring, compassionate medical treatment with sensitivity to the cultures of the communities we serve.
- Remarks: Patients without health insurance will be charged a sliding scale fee based on their ability to pay. Hours: Monday: 9 am–4 pm, Tuesday: 10 am–6 pm, Wednesday: 9 am–5 pm, Thursday: 8 am–4 pm, Friday: 8 am-4 pm ?>