Free clinics and community health centers in Quay county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Quay county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Quay Medical and Dental Clinics:
Logan Family Health Center
- Location: Logan, NM - 88426
- Contact Phone: 505-487-5488
- Services: Dental Care Services, Mental Health/Substance Abuse Services, Primary Medical Care
- Remarks: Year round ?>
Pms - Quay Cty Family Hlth Ctr
- Location: Tucumcari, NM - 88401-2508
- Contact Phone: 505-461-2200
- Details: Presbyterian Medical Services designs and delivers quality, accessible, integrated health, education, and human services in response to identified community needs of the multi-cultural people of the Southwest. Presbyterian Medical Services (PMS) is the successor to the United Presbyterian Church's Medical Mission work in the Southwest which began in 1901. In 1969, an independent PMS was formed as a New Mexico non-profit corporation to ensure continuation of the mission to provide health care services to the underserved communities throughout the southwest. Throughout its history, PMS has worked collaboratively with communities, providers, hospitals, as well as local, state, and federal government entities to develop programs which meet the needs of local residents.
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless ?>