Free clinics and community health centers in Hudson
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Hudson. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Hudson Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hudson Farmworker Clinic
- Location: Hudson, NY - 12534-3016
- Contact Phone: 518-828-2687
- Details: We are a 501(c)3 tax exempt, not-for-profit, federally qualified health center, funded under Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act as administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Primary Health Care, to operate Community and Migrant Health Centers, Health Care for Homeless and Public Housing Primary Care Programs. Governed by a consumer-majority board of directors, we represent the communities we serve. Along with Federal funding, we also receive State, County, private foundation, and corporate funding. Linkages with other area health providers hospitals and community organizations also lend various forms of support needed for many of our programs. Mission Statement: To increase access to comprehensive primary and preventive health care and to improve the health status of our community, especially for the underserved and vulnerable.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless ?>
Planned Parenthood - Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood: Hudson Health Center
- Location: Hudson, NY - 12534
- Contact Phone: 518.828.4675
- Details: Our Teen Clinic space is open Thursdays 2:30-6:00 p.m.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: On WEDNESDAYS our Hudson Center is CLOSED FROM 12:00-1:00 p.m. for lunch ?>