Free clinics and community health centers in Orleans county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Orleans county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Orleans Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Lyndonville, NY - 14098-9771
- Contact Phone: 585-765-2060
- Details: The purpose of Oak Orchard Community Health Center is to provide quality, efficient, cost effective primary health care through direct patient services, health promotion and disease prevention. The health center provides family and community oriented services with emphasis on caring for all people in the service area, including those who have problems obtaining health care from traditional sources due to lack of income, transportation, or lack of knowledge of health care available.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health ?>
Oak Orchard Health - Albion
- Location: Albion, NY - 14411
- Contact Phone: (585) 589-5613
- Details: Oak Orchard Health (OOH) is a Federally Qualified Health Center and a trusted health partner. Serving patients in Monroe, Orleans, Wyoming, Steuben, and surrounding counties, our health centers continue to set a high standard for patient-centered health and wellness. From family health and routine physicals to state-of-the-art facilities and treatments, OOH is there to ensure our patients, neighbors, and communities have access to high quality healthcare, regardless of their circumstances.