Free clinics and community health centers in Saratoga county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Saratoga county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Saratoga Medical and Dental Clinics:
Moreau Family Health
- Location: South Glens Falls, NY - 12803
- Contact Phone: 518-761-6961
- Details: Hudson Headwaters Health Network is a not-for-profit system of community health centers providing care to the residents and visitors of a region more than twice the size of Rhode Island, 3,700 square miles of the Adirondack/ Lake George/Glens Falls area in upstate New York. Hudson Headwaters provides a health safety net, caring for everyone in its communities regardless of financial or social circumstance. In many instances, we provide care to those who need it most yet can afford it least.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Planned Parenthood - Clifton Park Center
- Location: Clifton Park, NY - 12065
- Contact Phone: (518) 383-1783
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
Planned Parenthood - Saratoga Springs Center
- Location: Saratoga Springs, NY - 12866
- Contact Phone: 518.584.0041
- Details: If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.