Free clinics and community health centers in Fayetteville
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Fayetteville. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Fayetteville Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Fayetteville Health Center
- Location: Fayetteville, NC - 28303
- Contact Phone: 866.942.7762
- Details: Birth control consultation and supplies, gynecological exams, emergency contraception, pregnancy testing, testing and treatment for STDs, and rapid HIV testing.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: Monday 12-6 / Tuesday 10-3 / Thursday 10-3 / Friday 10-3 / Saturday 10-2 ?>
The Care Clinic
- Location: Fayetteville, NC - 28301
- Contact Phone: 910-485-0555
The CARE Clinic provides free quality health care to eligible uninsured, low income adults who live in Cumberland County. We rely entirely on the generosity of volunteers, donors, grants from foundations and annual fund raising events so that we can continue to provide health care services in our community.
- Remarks: Appointments are required. Medical appointments may be made Mon.–Thurs. 9AM-2PM. Dental appointments are made on Fridays 9AM-12Noon for the following week. Clinics are held every Tues. and Thurs. and the 2nd and 4th Wed. of each month. ?>
Wade Family Medical Center-downtown
- Location: Fayetteville, NC - 28301-3519
- Contact Phone: 910-488-4525
- Details: Stedman-Wade Health Services, Inc. is a not-for-profit community health center serving Cumberland county and surrounding areas. The mission of Stedman-Wade Health Services, Inc. is to provide quality, accessible, affordable, primary and preventive medical and dental health care in a compassionate and cost effective manner to all populations.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>