Free clinics and community health centers in Franklin county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Franklin county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Franklin Medical and Dental Clinics:
Franklin Community Health Services
- Location: Louisburg, NC - 27549-2501
- Contact Phone: 919-340-2500
- Details: We offer quality primary care and support services such as dentistry, behavioral health, assistance with free prescriptions, nutrition counseling--AND we provide discounts for the uninsured. Please view the video below to learn how Community Health Centers build healthy communities--one patient at a time.
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless ?>
Franklin County Health Department
- Location: Louisburg, NC - 27549-2371
- Contact Phone: 919-496-8111
- Details: The North Carolina Farmworker Health Program (NCFHP) is a statewide Migrant Health Voucher Program within the Office of Rural Health and Community Care, NC DHHS. As opposed to a free-standing health center, NCFHP works with local agencies to provide care throughout the state to meet the needs of smaller densities of farmworkers. NCFHP responds to gaps in health care that would otherwise prevent farmworkers from accessing needed care. Our particular model relies heavily on enabling services, including outreach, case management and health education, as we have learned that strong outreach and case management services are an essential component of linking workers with appropriate services.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center ?>
Franklin County Vim Clinic
- Location: Louisburg, NC - 27549
- Contact Phone: (919) 496-0492