Free clinics and community health centers in Greenville
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Greenville. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Greenville Medical and Dental Clinics:
Greenville Community Shelter Clinic
- Location: Greenville, NC - 27834
- Contact Phone: 252-758-9244
- Details: Greenville Community Shelter Clinic (GCSC) is a free medical clinic run by the medical students of The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Our patients are primarily from the Greenville Community Shelter, but we also serve ANY member of the community seeking medical care. We offer basic medical services and referrals to people who cannot obtain these services elsewhere. We are a free clinic and do not require any fees or insurance.
- Remarks: The Clinic is located on the south side of the Greenville Community Shelter. We are open for General Clinic on Mondays 6:45pm-8:30pm, and for Women&Children's Clinic on select Thursdays of each month - 6:45 pm - 8:30 pm. The clinic is purely walk in ?>
James D. Bernstein Community Health Center
- Location: Greenville, NC - 27834-8661
- Contact Phone: 252-695-6352
The mission of James D. Bernstein Community Health Center, which is part of Greene County Health Care, Inc., is to provide high quality, integrated and affordable health care to all residents in Pitt, Greene and Pamlico counties and the surrounding North Carolina counties. We provide care to all people, with an emphasis on providing services to the underinsured, uninsured and underserved.
- Remarks: Pediatric, Adult and Family Medicine, Migrant Health Center, Community Health ?>
Uhs Health, Inc.
- Location: Greenville, NC - 27835
- Contact Phone: 2528476460
- Remarks: Healthy Communities Access Program ?>