Free clinics and community health centers in Jones county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Jones county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Jones Medical and Dental Clinics:
Goshen Medical Ctr - Trenton
- Location: Trenton, NC - 28585-8893
- Contact Phone: 252-448-4321
- Details: Goshen Medical Center, Inc. (GMC) is a non-profit federally qualified health center (FQHC) providing health centers in southeastern North Carolina. We are committed to preserving human life by providing comprehensive primary health care services to medically underserved and uninsured persons in an economic manner, consistent with high professional standards and sensitive to the community.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless ?>
Jones County Health Department
- Location: Trenton, NC - 28585-7689
- Contact Phone: 252-793-3023
- Details: The North Carolina Farmworker Health Program (NCFHP) is a statewide Migrant Health Voucher Program within the Office of Rural Health and Community Care, NC DHHS. As opposed to a free-standing health center, NCFHP works with local agencies to provide care throughout the state to meet the needs of smaller densities of farmworkers. NCFHP responds to gaps in health care that would otherwise prevent farmworkers from accessing needed care. Our particular model relies heavily on enabling services, including outreach, case management and health education, as we have learned that strong outreach and case management services are an essential component of linking workers with appropriate services.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center ?>