Free clinics and community health centers in Macon county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Macon county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Macon Medical and Dental Clinics:
Community Care Clinic Of Franklin
- Location: Franklin, NC - 28734
- Contact Phone: (828) 349-2085
- Details: Our Mission is to provide free primary healthcare, including education and disease prevention, to low income, uninsured members of our community. Our team of part time and volunteer providers and staff are proud to provide a high quality level of customer service, medical experience, and commitment to health and wellness to all our patients. Our goal is to make you feel better as quickly as possible!
Community Care Clinic Of Highlands And Cashiers
- Location: Highlands, NC - 28741
- Contact Phone: (828) 526-1991
- Details: Established in 2005 by a group of concerned citizens, the Community Care Clinic of Highlands-Cashiers was created with a single vision - to provide the necessary basic health care to those in need in our communities.