Free clinics and community health centers in Moore county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Moore county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Moore Medical and Dental Clinics:
Benhaven Medical Center
- Location: Cameron, NC - 28326
- Contact Phone: (919) 499-9422
- Details: First Choice Community Health Centers (FCCHC) was established in 1979 as a non-profit community health center and certified as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). FCCHC is dedicated to providing primary health care and dental services to the under-served citizens of Harnett and surrounding counties. The mission of First Choice Community Health Centers is to provide comprehensive primary healthcare services, with excellence and compassion, for the entire community. We are a caring organization and treat our patients with respect, dignity, and compassion. We also value observing the highest ethical and professional standards while fulfilling our mission and vision. “Your Link To Quality Care”
Moore Free & Charitable Clinic
- Location: Southern Pines, NC - 28387
- Contact Phone: (910) 246-5333
- Details: Moore Free & Charitable Clinic is a private, non-profit organization that provides primary care services at low or no cost to eligible adult residents of Moore County. Even in Moore County, there are many who are unable to obtain affordable medical care because they lack health insurance coverage. Who are the uninsured? They may be your hairdresser, the day care teacher or the single mother down the street. The uninsured are all around us, but it is a silent epidemic. Moore Free & Charitable Clinic was established to help those in the community who have no other place to turn for a medical home. By providing quality primary care to the uninsured, we reduce the burden of preventable health problems in this community. Untreated, chronic diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure lead to complications that can disable or kill people. Helping people recognize and treat diseases in their early stages, instead of in the emergency room, improves outcomes and is cost-effective. We are a local, community-initiated response that has improved the quality of life of many people in Moore County.