Free clinics and community health centers in New Bern
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in New Bern. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
New Bern Medical and Dental Clinics:
Goshen Medical Center - New Bern
- Location: New Bern, NC - 28562
- Contact Phone: (252) 772-9995
- Details: Goshen Medical Center, Inc. (GMC) is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization as well as a federally qualified community and migrant health center organization, that has served the residents of eastern North Carolina since 1979. The health center’s mission is to improve the lives of each and every one of our patients through quality health care. GMC originated in Faison, North Carolina and serves 35,808 patients and has provided over 129,000 medical and dental visits across twenty-eight (28) service delivery locations as per the 2014 HRSA Uniform Data System (UDS) report. While Duplin, Sampson and Wayne counties are the bedrock of the Goshen Medical Center delivery system, areas as far out as Brunswick, Columbus, Craven, Cumberland, Harnett, Jones, Onslow and Richmond Counties are included in the largest community health center system in the state of North Carolina.
- Location: New Bern, NC - 28560
- Contact Phone: (252) 633-1599
- Details: MERCI Clinic is a nonprofit community clinic, staffed primarily by volunteers, which provides free health care services for adults of Craven, Pamlico and Jones Counties who are of limited income and without medical or dental insurance. MERCI Clinic is committed to providing confidential medical services to individuals regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, gender, religion or other legally protected status. We offer regular appointments and enhanced continuity of care. Ranked one of the most successful free clinics in the state based on patient outcomes, we offer services 2.5 days per week plus specialties on other days. The talents and generosity of our community make our mission possible. We invite you to contact us to learn more about how you can be part of our proud history.