Free clinics and community health centers in Pamlico county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Pamlico county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Pamlico Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Bayboro, NC - 28515
- Contact Phone: 252-745-5760
- Details: HOPE Clinic is a private, non-profit organization in Pamlico County, NC that provides free medical and dental care to low-income, uninsured adults. Hope Clinic's patients meet specific eligibility criteria. They are between 18 and 65 and earn too much to qualify for Medicaid but have a household income of less than two times the federal poverty guidelines. They do not qualify for veterans or employer-provided insurance. We evaluate eligibility at least annually.
- Remarks: The Clinic is open every Thursday evening. Our offices are located in the Pamlico County Health Department building ?>
Pamlico Community Health Center
- Location: Bayboro, NC - 28509
- Contact Phone: 252-745-2070
The mission of Pamlico Community Health Center, which is part of Greene County Health Care, Inc., is to provide high quality, integreated, affordable health care to all residents of Pamlico, Greene and Pitt counties and to the other counties in eastern North Carolina. We provide care to all people, emphasizing the uninsured, underinsured and underserved.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health ?>