Free clinics and community health centers in Rockingham county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Rockingham county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Rockingham Medical and Dental Clinics:
Free Clinic Of Rockingham County, Inc
- Location: Reidsville, NC - 27320
- Contact Phone: 336-349-3220
The Clinic is a non-profit organization which means it relies upon private donations and charitable trusts and foundations to financially support your quality care. Providing essential medical care at no cost to the patient is an extremely expensive endeavor. It is quite possible that The Clinic will provide you with thousands of dollars worth of health care. The Clinic recognizes the right of low income, uninsured citizens of Rockingham County to have access to health care that compassionately meets their essential medical and pharmacy needs. The Clinic will meet the healthcare needs of low income, uninsured residents in our diverse communities throughout Rockingham County.
- Remarks: Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday: 8:00AM -12:00PM and 1:00PM-4:00PM; Phone: 336-349-3220 Walk-ins are not accepted. ?>
Rmsa Health Center, Inc.
- Location: Reidsville, NC - 27323
- Contact Phone: 336-349-1141
- Services: Primary Medical Care
- Remarks: Administrative/Clinic ?>