Free clinics and community health centers in Scotland county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Scotland county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Scotland Medical and Dental Clinics:
Scotland Community Health Center
- Location: Laurinburg, NC - 28352
- Contact Phone: (910) 506-4682
- Details: RHCC has seven conveniently located health centers in Columbus, Robeson, Scotland and Montgomery counties. Our health centers are staffed by physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, licensed behavioral health clinicians and caring nursing staff who work together to diagnose, treat and medically manage acute, episodic and chronic conditions.
Scotland Community Health Clinic
- Location: Laurinburg, NC - 28353
- Contact Phone: (910) 276-9912
- Details: Our mission is to provide high quality primary medical care to adult uninsured residents of Scotland County. Our vision is to help uninsured residents of Scotland County live healthier and more productive lives.