Free clinics and community health centers in Warren county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Warren county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Warren Medical and Dental Clinics:
Rural Health Group At Norlina
- Location: Norlina, NC - 27563
- Contact Phone: (252) 456-2009
- Details: Rural Health Group, Inc. is a non-profit, federally qualified community health center dedicated to providing primary medical care, dental care, and other health-related services to our region’s underserved. Founded in 1974, Rural Health Group, Inc. grew out of a community collaboration of concerned citizens to provide low-cost and free health care services to people living in Northeastern North Carolina.
Warren County Free Clinic Inc.
- Location: Warrenton, NC - 27589
- Contact Phone: (252) 257-1904
- Details: Our Mission: To provide free primary health care and health access services to the uninsured residents of Warren and Vance Counties.