Free clinics and community health centers in Warren county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Warren county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Warren Medical and Dental Clinics:
Rural Health Group At Norlina
- Location: Norlina, NC - 27563-9041
- Contact Phone: 252-456-2009
- Details: Over 38 years of service to the entire community with emphasis on the underserved, RHG provides quality primary care services without regard for a patient's ability to pay and serves as a community resource for eliminating health disparities. We are a non-profit, federally qualified health center dedicated to serving everyone in our community with exceptional medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, health education, nutrition, WIC and case management services.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Warren County Free Clinic Inc.
- Location: Warrenton, NC - 27589
- Contact Phone: 252-257-1904
- Details: Our Mission: To provide free primary health care and health access services to the uninsured residents of Warren and Vance Counties. In order to be eligible for registration at the clinic, you must meet the following requirements: Resident of Warren or Vance County; Between the Ages of 18-64; Have No Health Insurance; Not a Military Dependent; Have Photo Identification; Have Proof of Current Residence; Have Proof of Household Income, Including Current Income Tax; Your annual income must also be at or below 200% of the current Federal Poverty Level.
- Remarks: General Office Hours: 9AM-6PM (Patients are seen by appointment only); PHYSICIAN APPOINTMENT HOURS: Monday-Friday: 10AM-5:30PM, Selected Saturdays: 9AM-1PM; LAB WORK (by Physician's Order only) TUESDAY: 9AM-11AM. ?>