Free clinics and community health centers in Burleigh county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Burleigh county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Burleigh Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bismarck Health Center
- Location: Bismarck, ND - 58504
- Contact Phone: (701) 255-4242
- Details: Northland Health Centers is a Federally Qualified Health Center that provides healthcare services in rural North Dakota. Based in the North Dakota communities of Bismarck, Bowbells, McClusky, Minot, Ray, Rolette, Rolla, and Turtle Lake. We are a non-profit healthcare organization, striving to be the premier healthcare provider in the communities we serve by increasing access to healthcare and providing quality healthcare to all regardless of their ability to pay. We encourage all patients, no matter their financial status, to apply for discounted healthcare services. The application process is simple and takes no more than a few minutes to complete. There are approximately 1,200 Federally Qualified Health Center in the United States today. Although CHCs receive some grant opportunities and benefits from the federal government, they are charged with maintaining their own sustainability while continuing to meet all federal requirements for community health centers.
Firstchoice Clinic - Bismarck
- Location: Bismarck, ND - 58501
- Contact Phone: (701) 751-4575
- Details: All our services are FREE OF CHARGE and CONFIDENTIAL.