Free clinics and community health centers in Mercer county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Mercer county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Mercer Medical and Dental Clinics:
Coal Country Community Health Center - Hazen Clinic
- Location: Hazen, ND - 58545
- Contact Phone: (701) 748-2256
- Details: Coal Country Community Health Center ‐ Hazen Clinic began operations in 2016. In April of 2017, the Hazen Clinic relocated into the newly constructed Sakakawea Medical Center. The clinic is equipped with 13 exam rooms, 2 treatment rooms and has access to laboratory services and x‐ray technology through Sakakawea Medical Center.
Coal Country Community Health Center ‐ Beulah Clinic
- Location: Beulah, ND - 58523
- Contact Phone: (701) 873-4445
- Details: Coal Country Community Health Center ‐ Beulah Clinic began operations in 2003. In June of 2019, CCCHC completed a construction and remodel project to the Beulah Clinic. This project enhanced the way CCCHC provides medical care, by doubling our clinic space to accommodate patient and staff needs. The Beulah Clinic is equipped with 24 exam rooms, two treatment rooms, laboratory services, and x-ray technology.