Free clinics and community health centers in Guernsey county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Guernsey county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Guernsey Medical and Dental Clinics:
Muskingum Valley Health Centers - Cambridge
- Location: Cambridge, OH - 43725
- Contact Phone: (740) 421-9530
- Details: Founded in 2008, MVHC serves as a best-in-class health care resource to ensure all members of the communities we serve have access to high-quality, affordable health care. As your "community of care," we are dedicated to serving the primary care needs of the residents in each of our convenient locations in Muskingum, Morgan, Coshocton and Guernsey counties. We are local, non-profit, and community owned.
Quaker City Family Health Center
- Location: Quaker City, OH - 43773
- Contact Phone: (740) 239-OHHS
- Details: Ohio Hills Health Services is a non-profit health care center, organized by communities in Eastern Ohio to promote healthy lifestyles and to provide preventative and comprehensive medical and dental care for area residents.