Free clinics and community health centers in Harrison county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Harrison county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Harrison Medical and Dental Clinics:
Freeport Family Health And Dental Center
- Location: Freeport, OH - 43973
- Contact Phone: (740) 239-OHHS
- Details: Ohio Hills Health Services is a non-profit health care center, organized by communities in Eastern Ohio to promote healthy lifestyles and to provide preventative and comprehensive medical and dental care for area residents.
Southeast Healthcare - Cadiz
- Location: Cadiz, OH - 43907
- Contact Phone: (740) 942-4905
- Details: Southeast Healthcare is a comprehensive provider of mental health, chemical dependency, healthcare, and homeless services assisting diverse populations regardless of their economic status. With the belief that all people have the capacity to grow and change, we provide our services to people of all ages, cultures, races, religious preferences, genders, and sexual orientations in order to enhance wellness and recovery, thereby improving families, workplaces, and communities.