Free clinics and community health centers in Morrow county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Morrow county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Morrow Medical and Dental Clinics:
Central Ohio Mental Health - Mount Gilead
- Location: Mount Gilead, OH - 43338
- Contact Phone: 419-947-4560
- Details: Central Ohio Mental Health has served the Central Ohio community for over 50 years and is dedicated to the assurance of a healthier future for all of our patients through caring, professional service. Central Ohio Mental Health is committed to the mental health of all those in need and to the continued spread of education and understanding of the importance of mental health in the community. Central Ohio Mental Health is a CARF accredited institution and is partially funded by the Delaware Morrow Mental Health & Recovery Services Board. Central Ohio Mental Health is a proud partner of The United Way. Central Ohio Mental Health strives to promote and preserve outstanding behavioral health for Central Ohio citizens through readily acceptable, cost-effective, high quality behavioral health services.
- Remarks: Delaware and Morrow county clients may also be eligible for sliding fee discounts based on income; Hours of Operation: Monday 8 – 8, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 8 – 5; Additional evening appointments by appointment ?>
Third Street Community Center
- Location: Cardington, OH - 43315-1115
- Contact Phone: 419-864-9050
- Remarks: Community Health ?>