Free clinics and community health centers in Van Wert county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Van Wert county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Van Wert Medical and Dental Clinics:
Family Health Care Of Northwest Ohio, Inc.
- Location: Van Wert, OH - 45891-2475
- Contact Phone: 419-238-6747
- Details: Family Health Care of Northwest Ohio, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Health Center LookAlike and a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We are governed by a volunteer board of directors made up of community members and consumers of the clinic. Family Health Care of Northwest Ohio, Inc. provides care to people of all ages and financial situations including low-cost, sliding-fee scale basis (based on household income), almost all types of insurance, Medicare, Medicaid and self-pay. The clinic provides a means for families with limited resources to obtain basic health care.
Westwood Behavioral Health Center, Inc.
- Location: Van Wert, OH - 45891
- Contact Phone: 419-238-3434
- Details: Westwood Behavioral Health Center, Inc. is a community based mental health, alcohol and drug treatment center providing a broad range of services to the residents of Van Wert County and the surrounding area. Westwood Behavioral Health Center, Inc. is a private not-for-profit corporation with a Board of Directors composed of community leaders. The Center is also a contract agency of the Tri-County Alcohol Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board serving Van Wert, Mercer, and Paulding Counties. The Center is nationally accredited in our four core programs by The Commission of Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Remarks: A sliding fee scale, based on gross household income and number of members in the household, is used to determine client fees; Office Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m ?>