Free clinics and community health centers in Washington county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Washington county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Washington Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hopewell Health Centers - Washington Behavioral Health Care Clinic
- Location: Belpre, OH - 45714
- Contact Phone: (740) 423-8095
- Details: Our Mission is to provide access to affordable, high quality, integrated health care for all. Our organization offers a wide range of services, which includes comprehensive behavioral health care, dental health care, and primary health care. At HHC, a variety of public and private insurances are accepted in addition to a sliding fee scale for dental health care, primary health care, and some behavioral health care services. Hopewell Health Centers has 22 locations spanning nine counties in Southeastern Ohio. HHC is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of patients and individuals from the communities which we serve.
Washington County Free Clinic
- Location: Marietta, OH - 45750
- Contact Phone: (740) 376-0261
- Details: Washington County Free Clinic is to provide quality medical care and preventative health services free of charge to individuals of Washington County between the ages of 19-64 who have no form of health insurance and whose income falls within 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines. Our clinic, staffed by dedicated volunteers, will also serve an educational role to students in health care fields.