Free clinics and community health centers in Wood county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Wood county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Wood Medical and Dental Clinics:
Community Health Services - Stony Ridge
- Location: Stony Ridge, OH - 43463
- Contact Phone: (419) 318-8652
- Details: For over 40 years, CHS has been recognized as one of the most respected health systems in the region. You can always expect to receive excellent care and customer service in all of our offices because at CHS you’re not just a patient - you’re our priority. We offer a full spectrum of health care services provided by physicians, practitioners, nurses and other medical professionals who are dedicated to meeting the highest standards of care. All CHS offices are state-of-the-art facilities with electronic medical records - maintaining the strictest of confidentially standards.
Wood County Health Department Community Health Center
- Location: Bowling Green, OH - 43402
- Contact Phone: (419) 354-9049
- Details: Our Mission: To provide quality health services to improve the well-being of individuals and families. We serve all of our community with courteous and friendly high quality primary and preventative health services. We welcome all new patients, regardless of income level or insurance coverage. We want to be your health care provider. We accept most insurance including Medicaid and Medicare.