Free clinics and community health centers in Choctaw county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Choctaw county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Choctaw Medical and Dental Clinics:
Kiamichi Family Medical Center - Hugo
- Location: Hugo, OK - 74743
- Contact Phone: (580) 326-9555
- Details: Kiamichi Family Medical Center, Inc. is committed to providing affordable health care of the highest possible quality to our patients in southeast Oklahoma. To achieve this goal, we participate in the National Health Disparities Collaborative, a federally sponsored partnership between Community Health Centers and health care-quality researchers across the country. In addition to helping patients with self-management goals in chronic conditions such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease, the collaborative allows us to provide care that exceeds national standards in treatment protocols and patient health outcomes.
Pushmataha Family Medical Center - Boswell
- Location: Boswell, OK - 74727
- Contact Phone: (580) 566-2530
- Details: Pushmataha Family Medical Center, Inc. is a private, non-profit community health care facility. With two locations - Clayton and Boswell - we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and behavioral health care for families and individuals of all ages, incomes, and occupations. PFMC wants to be your medical home. This means we follow your care throughout an illness, hospitalization, or referral. We will be the main contact for you and all your medical, dental and behavioral health needs. PFMC encourages patients to participate in their care and asks that you allow us to be your provider of choice!