Free clinics and community health centers in Morrow county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Morrow county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Morrow Medical and Dental Clinics:
Columbia River Health
- Location: Boardman, OR - 97818
- Contact Phone: (541) 481-7212
- Details: Columbia River Health exists to provide exceptional healthcare for everyone in our community.
Morrow County Health District - Irrigon Medical Clinic
- Location: Irrigon, OR - 97844
- Contact Phone: (541) 922-5880
- Details: The Irrigon Medical Clinic opened September 1, 1998 in the former Irrigon City Hall location. The building and grounds were completely renovated and now provide Irrigon area residents with a state of the art medical facility.
Morrow County Health District - Pioneer Memorial Medical Clinic
- Location: Heppner, OR - 97836
- Contact Phone: (541) 676-5504
- Details: Pioneer Memorial Clinic is a primary care medical clinic staffed by Family Practice Physicians, Physician’s Assistant and a Nurse Practitioner. The clinic is located behind the hospital, which allows patients convenient access to lab and radiology services. The staff strives to provide excellent quality preventive and continuing medical services while encouraging patients to become active participants in their own health care.