Free clinics and community health centers in Allentown
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Allentown. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Allentown Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Allentown Medical Center
- Location: Allentown, PA - 18101
- Contact Phone: (610) 439-1033
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
Vida Nueva At Casa Guadalupe
- Location: Allentown, PA - 18102
- Contact Phone: (610) 841-8400
- Details: At NHCLV our goal is to help patients learn to navigate the complex world of health care, strengthen connections with their clinicians, and set and accomplish goals that improve their quality of life. This health center receives funding from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. NHCLV has Federal Public Health Service deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.