Free clinics and community health centers in Cambria county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Cambria county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Cambria Medical and Dental Clinics:
Northern Cambria Family Medicine
- Location: Northern Cambria, PA - 15714-1342
- Contact Phone: 814-948-2640
- Details: The Primary Health Network, a Federally Qualified Health Center, provides quality primary care services and access to specialty care commensurate with the needs of the people in the communities we serve. Services are offered regardless of age, race, creed, sex, national origin or ability to pay.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Planned Parenthood - Johnstown Health Center
- Location: Johnstown, PA - 15901
- Contact Phone: 814.535.5545
- Details: Please contact this location directly to find out whether the service you need is available on walk-in days. Some services are not available when there is not a clinician present. Walk-in days and hours are subject to change.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: Please note that the Johnstown health center is open every other Saturday. Please contact the health center directly if you are looking to make an appointment for a specific Saturday, or if you have questions about the rest of the schedule. ?>