Free clinics and community health centers in Centre county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Centre county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Centre Medical and Dental Clinics:
Centre Volunteers In Medicine
- Location: State College, PA - 16803
- Contact Phone: 814-231-4043
- Details: For ten years it has been our mission to care for the uninsured in Centre County. Every day, our volunteers and staff at Centre Volunteers in Medicine (CVIM) make a difference for local residents without health insurance. We provide free medical and dental services for people in need. CVIM provides services to residents of Centre County who have no other access to health care and whose household income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty level.
- Remarks: All persons interested in becoming a CVIM patient MUST phone CVIM to begin the eligibility process. To prevent delays, please call at 814.231.4043 Monday - Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm to complete a phone intake to determine eligibility. ?>
Mountaintop Area Medical Center
- Location: Snow Shoe, PA - 16874-8832
- Contact Phone: 814-387-6857
- Details: Keystone Health is a full-service, family-centered, primary care facility providing quality, affordable, accessible health care to you and your family at multiple locations. Keystone Health's patients come from all walks of life and income levels.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Tapestry Of Health - Philipsburg
- Location: Philipsburg, PA - 16866
- Contact Phone: 814-342-6992
- Details: Tapestry of Health is a non-profit organization that provides family planning, sexual health, women's health, and community education services for Central Pennsylvania. Their goal is to provide each patient with a comfortable place to obtain quality, affordable healthcare.
- Remarks: We have a sliding fee scale, and offer several programs that provide services for free; Hours: Mon. 8:30-4:30, Tues. - Call for hours each month (Clinical Associate only), Wed. 8:30-6:00, Thur. 8:30-2:00 (Clinical Associate only), Fri. 8:30-2:00 ?>