Free clinics and community health centers in Cumberland county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Cumberland county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Cumberland Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Carlisle Medical Center
- Location: Carlisle, PA - 17013
- Contact Phone: 717.243.0515
- Details: All services at this health center are available on a walk-in basis. Scheduled appointments are also available.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: Call our abortion care hotline at 1-888-843-3837 to make your appointment and to see if you're eligible for discounted pricing.We offer abortion services:Tuesday: Allentown (Morning Only) and Reading (All Day).Wednesday: Harrisburg (Morning Only).Friday: ?>
Sadler Health Center Corporation
- Location: Carlisle, PA - 17013-2421
- Contact Phone: 717-218-6670
- Details: The Sadler Health Center Corporation is a community-focused facility that provides seamless, holistic, quality medical, dental, and behavioral health services and education. Dedicated, committed and well trained employees welcome patients regardless of ability to pay. We strive to enhance the quality of life for our patients and our staff through continuous quality improvement initiatives. Our vision is realized through strong commitment and support from motivated and engaged community partners.