Free clinics and community health centers in Lakewood
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Lakewood. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Lakewood Medical and Dental Clinics:
Northern Wayne Family Health Center
- Location: Lake Como, PA - 18437
- Contact Phone: (570) 798-2828
- Details: Wayne Memorial Community Health Centers (WMCHC) is a progressive multi-specialty group made up of primary care, women’s health, behavioral health and dental sites, plus specialty practices in northeastern Pennsylvania. We have over 65 practitioners and 300 employees. WMCHC is clinically affiliated with Wayne Memorial Health System, Inc.
Susquehanna Family Health Clinic
- Location: Susquehanna, PA - 18847
- Contact Phone: (570) 853-3114
- Details: Barnes-Kasson Hospital is a non-profit critical access hospital located in the borough of Susquehanna Depot, Pennsylvania. The hospital has served the residents of Susquehanna County, northern Wayne County, and southern Broome County since 1904. To better serve this rural area, Barnes-Kasson has also established four well-staffed Health Clinics throughout Susquehanna County, a 58 bed Post Acute Care Facility, 24 Hour Emergency Care, and a Dental Office.
Waymart Pediatric Center
- Location: Waymart, PA - 18472
- Contact Phone: (570) 488-9550
- Details: Staffed by a board-certified Pediatrician, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner, and certified Physician Assistant who provide comprehensive care for children from birth to 18 years old. Services include well-child visits, immunizations, medical evaluation, treatment of chronic conditions and minor suturing for lacerations.
Honesdale Pediatric Center
- Location: Honesdale, PA - 18431
- Contact Phone: (570) 253-5838
- Details: Staffed by board-certified Pediatricians, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners, and certified Physician Assistants who provide comprehensive care for children from birth to 18 years old. Services include well-child visits, immunizations, medical evaluation, treatment of chronic conditions and minor suturing for lacerations.