Free clinics and community health centers in Mckean county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Mckean county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Mckean Medical and Dental Clinics:
Kane Dental Center
- Location: Kane, PA - 16735
- Contact Phone: (814) 837-6313
- Details: Our top priority is to promote the well-being of our patients. We are confident that you will feel comfortable in our office because we welcome all patients as if they were family. Our experienced professional team will provide the best care for you, and support you with the education and information to make the best possible decisions regarding your dental health. Our goal is to provide dental care that will help improve the quality of your life; therefore, we are pleased to offer you complete dental care services. Our newly renovated facility allows us to better serve our community.
Universal Primary Care - Bradford
- Location: Bradford, PA - 16701
- Contact Phone: (814) 362-8480
- Details: At Universal Primary Care, Bradford we offer you comprehensive, compassionate care for all your women’s health needs, no matter your age. Whether you are pregnant, need a wellness screening or have a more serious health issue our team is here for you. Our experienced, skilled physicians are committed to providing you high-quality care with a personal experience.