Free clinics and community health centers in Perry county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Perry county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Perry Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hamilton Health Center Of Perry County
- Location: Newport, PA - 17074
- Contact Phone: (717) 204-7865
- Details: We are a multicultural, multilingual, family-friendly, community health care center in Harrisburg, PA providing Medical, Dental, and Behavioral primary health care services to individuals, regardless of their income status.
Sadler Health Center - Perry County
- Location: Loysville, PA - 17047
- Contact Phone: (717) 960-4380
- Details: Sadler Health Center is a federally qualified health center serving Cumberland and Perry counties, providing comprehensive community-based primary care, dental care and behavioral health services with a team of qualified professionals who can help you reach your healthiest life. Serving patients like you, we put the health of our community at the center of everything we do. As your center for care, our team is here to help you connect with resources and support, even beyond our facility. We strive to provide affordable, accessible health care. This means we serve everyone, including patients who are uninsured, underinsured or have government-sponsored insurance like Medicaid or CHIP. We believe that a healthier tomorrow starts with better care and support today.