Free clinics and community health centers in Schuylkill county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Schuylkill county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Schuylkill Medical and Dental Clinics:
Black Creek Health Center
- Location: Nuremberg, PA - 18241
- Contact Phone: (570) 704-4235
- Details: Since we opened our first health center in 1971, our mission has remained unchanged…To provide access to comprehensive primary and preventive medical and dental services to residents of all income levels within our service area in Northeastern Pennsylvania, with special emphasis on the underinsured and underserved. INTEGRITY. ACCOUNTABILITY. TEAMWORK. COMPASSION. COURTESY... are the foundations upon which all of our interactions take place. Whether we are treating a patient, greeting a visitor, calling a vendor or working with a member of our board or staff, these core values are reflected in everything we do.
Schuylkill Community Health Center
- Location: Minersville, PA - 17954
- Contact Phone: (570) 544-9123
- Details: Schuylkill Community Health Center, located in Minersville, PA, opened in September 2015 and offers our patients access to family medicine, pediatrics, behavioral health, and psychiatry services.
Shenandoah Health Center
- Location: Shenandoah, PA - 17976
- Contact Phone: (570) 671-0300
- Details: The Primary Health Network, a Federally Qualified Health Center, provides quality primary care services and access to specialty care commensurate with the needs of the people in the communities we serve. Services are offered regardless of age, race, creed, sex, national origin or ability to pay.