Free clinics and community health centers in Waymart
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Waymart. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Waymart Medical and Dental Clinics:
Pediatric Practices Of Northeastern Pennsylvania - Waymart Office
- Location: Waymart, PA - 18472
- Contact Phone: 570-488-9550
- Details: Pediatric Practices of Northeastern Pennsylvania (PPNP) provides pediatric care to infants, children, adolescents, and young adults up to the age of 21 years. We are committed to helping families through office and hospital based care, as well as working in the community. PPNP provides expertise in the extensive range of pediatric care from growth and development, anticipatory guidance, and of course the full spectrum of illness. Several of our physicians have additional expertise in dealing with allergy, asthma, attention deficit disorder, learning problems and child abuse. Our Waymart office is the newest of the three PPNP satellite offices to open. This office provides care for about 1100 of the 12,000 children in our practice. Our child-friendly staff and facility promotes a professional and warm experience with each and every office visit. Families have an option of choosing a pediatrician or a nurse practitioner as their regular care provider.
- Remarks: We do offer a sliding fee scale program for those patients who qualify. Applications are available at all of our front desks and in the billing department in Honesdale; Hours: M - F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm ?>
Wayne Memorial Waymart Family Health Center
- Location: Waymart, PA - 18472-9344
- Contact Phone: 570-253-8450
- Details: Wayne Memorial Hospital is a non-profit, community-controlled hospital based in Honesdale, Pennsylvania. We strive to offer the highest quality in inpatient and outpatient care in more than 30 medical specialties.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>