Free clinics and community health centers in Bamberg county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Bamberg county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Bamberg Medical and Dental Clinics:
Denmark Medical Center
- Location: Denmark, SC - 29042-2509
- Contact Phone: 803-793-4282
- Details: Family Health Centers, Inc. (FHC) is a federally-funded community health center serving residents of Orangeburg, Bamberg, Calhoun, and upper Dorchester counties in rural South Carolina. FHC operates seven service sites in the four-county region. The corporate headquarters and main center are located in Orangeburg. Six satellite practice sites are strategically located in the most critically underserved sections of the service area. FHC provides services in the fields of adult medicine, pediatrics, behavioral health, dental, radiology, and OB/GYN to name a few. Podiatrists provide in office consults and same day surgical procedures. Each location has lab services on site. Three locations have a pharmacy on site. There is a behavioral health/social worker and a certified diabetic educator who see patients at the satellite locations as well as the main site. Clinical services are also provided onsite and in the office for local industries. In addition there are cooperative initiatives with various local, state and federal agencies. Family Health Centers utilizes Electronic Health Records (EHR) for state of the art documentation of patient health information.
- Remarks: Year round ?>
Low Country Health Care Network, Inc.
- Location: Bamberg, SC - 29003
- Contact Phone: 8032456673
- Remarks: Healthy Communities Access Program ?>