Free clinics and community health centers in Cherokee county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Cherokee county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Cherokee Medical and Dental Clinics:
Free Medical Clinic Of Cherokee County
- Location: Gaffney, SC - 29341
- Contact Phone: (864) 514-3141
- Details: We believe that healthcare is not a privilege, but a human right. Through the support of dedicated volunteer physicians, medical students, nurses, and community members, the Free Medical Clinic of Cherokee County aims to provide quality healthcare for the uninsured population of Cherokee County.
Regenesis Health Care - Gaffney Health Center
- Location: Gaffney, SC - 29340
- Contact Phone: (864) 582-2411
- Details: The Mission of ReGenesis Health Care is to provide culturally competent quality patient-centered health care that is affordable and accessible in partnership with the communities we serve.