Free clinics and community health centers in Chester county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Chester county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Chester Medical and Dental Clinics:
Greenville Free Medical Clinic
- Location: Chester, SC - 29706
- Contact Phone: (803) 385-6332
- Services: primary health care
- Remarks: Clinic services are offered to Chester County residents aged 5 to 65 who have no access to private or governmental medical insurance coverage and meet the income guidelines (200% of Federal Povery level). ?>
North Central Family Medical Ctr. Chester
- Location: Chester, SC - 29706-1978
- Contact Phone: 803-581-0574
- Details: DBA North Central Family Medical Center is a private, non-profit community based and community owned health center. Community Medicine Foundation (CMF) has been in operation since June 1992 under the guidance of a local board of directors made up of citizens who are representative of the community it serves. As a community health center, the organization's primary mission is to provide affordable and accessible primary medical care to the surrounding medically underserved communities of York, Chester and Lancaster counties, and others, without compromising quality of care.
- Remarks: Community Health, Public Housing ?>