Free clinics and community health centers in Lancaster county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Lancaster county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Lancaster Medical and Dental Clinics:
Care Health Center
- Location: Lancaster, SC -
- Contact Phone:
- Details: Care Health Center is a non-profit community based organization. Under the guidance of a local Board of Directors we have been providing health care assistance since 1993. Care Health Center's primary mission is to provide health care services to the underserved community and others of Lancaster County and surrounding areas.
Sandhills Medical Foundation - Kershaw
- Location: Kershaw, SC - 29067
- Contact Phone: 803-475-4701
- Details: Sandhills Medical Foundation, Inc. has been providing quality comprehensive health care since 1977. It is a Federally qualified community health center (FQHC) serving residents of Chesterfield, Kershaw, Lancaster, and Sumter Counties. Community Health Centers Health centers are community-based and patient-directed organizations that serve populations with limited access to health care. These include low income populations, the uninsured, those with limited English proficiency, migrant and seasonal farmworkers, individuals and families experiencing homelessness, and those living in public housing.
- Remarks: Sliding fee scale; Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00A.M.- 5:00P.M. (Closed for Lunch 1:00P.M.-2:00P.M.) ?>