Free clinics and community health centers in Williamsburg county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Williamsburg county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Williamsburg Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Greeleyville, SC - 29056
- Contact Phone: (843) 426-2335
- Details: HopeHealth Greeleyville is a community-based family practice that offers accessible and affordable primary care services in Greeleyville, SC. Services include primary care for men and women as well as pediatric services. Other services range from routine visits for immunizations and physicals to pap smears including referrals from the Best Chance Network and WISEWOMAN programs.
- Location: Kingstree, SC - 29556
- Contact Phone: (843) 355-5628
- Details: Located near downtown Kingstree, HopeHealth Kingstree is a community-based family practice offering primary care and specialty services to patients of all ages in the Williamsburg County region. Within a one-mile radius, one can easily walk to Williamsburg Regional Hospital and Williamsburg Technical College. Public transit brings patients directly to the front door of the facility on an appointment-needed basis. As the leading provider for Kingstree and Williamsburg County, HopeHealth Kingstree provides excellent care for the whole family. HopeHealth’s board-certified primary healthcare providers have years of experience in providing healthcare for the entire family and are considered by many in the region to be the best doctor’s office in Kingstree, SC.