Free clinics and community health centers in Kingsbury county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Kingsbury county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Kingsbury Medical and Dental Clinics:
De Smet Community Health Center
- Location: De Smet, SD - 57231
- Contact Phone: (605) 854-3455
- Details: The new De Smet Community Health Center and De Smet Dental Service facility, which opened in August 2013, is located at the Northeast corner of Wilder Pass and Prairie Avenue. The 9500 square foot clinic is designed to complement the look and feel of the Wilder Pass neighborhood and includes six dental operatories, seven medical exam rooms, office and reception areas. This provides a spacious waiting room and adequate parking for patients and staff. The De Smet Community Health Center provides a wide range of health services. These include family medicine, women’s health, chronic disease management, preventative health, behavioral health, urgent care and lab services. De Smet Community Health Center provides care to uninsured, poorly insured and insured individuals through a fee sliding scale program. De Smet Community Health Center also has an operatory that is fully handicap accessible, allowing Horizon to serve the needs of patients with all abilities. By providing these services in a clinic setting, it creates a healthier community and minimizes the need for emergency room visits. De Smet Community Health Center accepts all insurance and offers reduced prices on office visits and all other services provided in the clinic to all individuals and families who qualify through the Sliding Fee Program.
Lake Preston Community Health Center
- Location: Lake Preston, SD - 57249
- Contact Phone: (605) 847-4484
- Details: The nurse practitioner at Lake Preston Community Health Center receives primary supervision from Dr. Lim. The health center provides space for weekly mental health therapist counseling and a domestic abuse counselor. Psychiatrist visits by telemedicine are offered twice per month. This small rural clinic accepts all insurance and offers reduced prices on office visits and all other services provided in the clinic to all individuals and families who qualify through the Sliding Fee Program.