Free clinics and community health centers in Lyman county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Lyman county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Lyman Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Kennebec, SD - 57544
- Contact Phone: (605) 869-2872
- Details: Rural Health Care Inc., in collaboration with Avera Health, operates the Kennebec Clinic in Kennebec, SD. This collaboration of two South Dakota based health care delivery systems strives to meet the needs of the region; including serving the underinsured and underserved.
Stanley-jones Memorial Clinic
- Location: Presho, SD - 57568
- Contact Phone: (605) 895-2589
- Details: Stanley-Jones Memorial Clinic offers health care to all ages, from prenatal care to geriatrics. Stanley-Jones Memorial Clinic is an All Women Count provider, State Immunization program participant, and offers a sliding fee discount program. The health center offers monthly “free immunization” clinics, as well as reduced rates for health maintenance screenings at least semi-annually.