Free clinics and community health centers in Williamson county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Williamson county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Williamson Medical and Dental Clinics:
Franklin Community Health Center
- Location: Franklin, TN - 37064-3786
- Contact Phone: 615-591-4750
- Details: Prohealth provides quality, affordable, and comprehensive health care services at each of its medical facilities for all members of the surrounding communities. Our board certified providers are here to help with all of your urgent healthcare needs. We offer same day appointments, extended hours, comfortable waiting rooms, urgent 24 hour scheduling, and top rated care. We accept all Medicare, all Tennessee Medicaid plans, and most private insurance plans.
Hope Clinic For Women - Springhill/thompson’s Station
- Location: Thompsons Station, TN - 37179
- Contact Phone: 615-321-0005
- Details: You're not alone in your struggle. We are Hope Clinic for Women, and we're here for you. We listen, we understand, and we respect your right to privacy and confidentiality. We offer comfort, support, counseling, plus free or low-cost medical treatment from trained professionals.
- Remarks: Pregnancy Related services are free. Fees for counseling services are provided on a sliding scale. Hours: By Appointment Only ?>
Lifecare Family Services - Franklin Office
- Location: Franklin, TN - 37064
- Contact Phone: 615-224-1590
- Details: We are a faith-based Community Mental Health Center that offers individual or family therapy, child and adult psychiatric care and counseling, mental health case management, and In Home Child and Family Services. There are many kinds of counselors, clinicians, and specialists to choose from at LifeCare. We have Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, and Licensed Professional Counselors.
- Remarks: We also offer a sliding scale fee based upon income. ?>